Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Vegetarian Snake

August 26, 2006 - Saturday



Current mood: bored
Category: Food and Restaurants

Dear Abby,

I know that what Im about to tell you isss ssssomewhat odd and unprecedented, but pleasssssse do not judge me. I need your advice.

I have been ssssso worried about thisssss, that I havent had an appetite for weeksssss now. In fact, I have a feeling that my worry is harming me physssssically, in that, I am sure that I am becoming thinner. You sssssee, I think I may have to become vegetarian. I jusssst cant do it any longer! I feel like a murderer! A MURDERER! Ssssee how sssserious thissss isssss?? I can feel the vibrationsssss on my door as itssss being opened, and I know that dinner hasssss arrived, but have you sssssseeen how cute they are?? Oh man! Sssssso ssssoft and cuddly! I jusssst want to sssqueeze them..AAAHH! I mean no, NO! I dont want to ssssqueeze themdid you hear what I just ssssaid? Oh, Im sssso asssshamed! I ssssqeezed for the lassssst time! Never again!

I wonder if I could keep the next one asssss my pet? Oh wait. I probably sssshouldnt. Mother hassss alwayssssed advised ussss to not play with our food.

Please help.

~Snake

____________________________________________________________

So, that would be interesting. I hate dropping a little mouse into Snake's cage. Even though the mice poop and pee a lot in their cardboard carrying box just from the car ride, they are still so soft and cute. I don't like waiting around to watch Snake catch his dinner, because it still makes me sad every time when I hear the mouse squeek his last squeek. So I go into another room.

If Snake did become vegetarian, his poop probably wouldn't be so gross and smelly, but I'm thinking that a vegie diet may pehaps give him gas. I don't know which would be better, so I guess I'll put dreaming aside and kiss my vegetarian Snake idea goodbye!

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home