Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Super Power Problem aka MSPP-that's what I got!

August 9, 2006 - Wednesday



Current mood: dorky
Category: Blogging

So last night I was in bed, go figure, eh? I bet you were too. But, I have an important issue to talk about.

I think that I actually have some crazy super power! My super power is deep, inside, hidden so that not a soul can see it. But MAN! It most certainly carries a strong presence.

So back to last night: The fan is in the window on high speed to blow in the cool air into our third-floor bedroom, and most importantly, to cover up outside noise. And then it happened! MY super POWER was UNLEASHED! No warning EVER! It just happens.

I told my husband that it was raining and that I was excited! And He replies, Really? How do you know its raining? You cant hear anything? (Okay, maybe he didnt say all of that, but needless to say, he was surprised).

I told him that I could smell it. Cant YOU smell it? I replied, like it was so obvious. But he said that he couldnt.and then as the fan blew in the dirty-wet-parking lot smell, he said that perhaps he could smell some of it, but only because I had said something.

Anyways, my super smell is pretty annoying, in fact, I dont know if I can think of any benefits to having it. Well, I guess there was this one time that we had a serious gas leek in our apartment cuz a pipe got a hole or something. The boys and I walked in from shopping, and I smelled it. So, maybe I saved us, huh? Maybe.

But a few weeks ago, we took the kids to see Monster House, and we had to move a row back half-way during the movie, because someone had taken off their shoe, and all I could think about was how I wished that person would cover up their sweaty sock smell and put their shoe back ON where it belongs! I dont know exactly who it was, but, I have my suspicions.

My boys have really smelly feetI cant stand it! I have to tell them to put clean socks on or wash their feet. So Gross!

My super power let down. There. Now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home