Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've Been HIT!!! AAaaahhhhh!

July 19, 2006 - Wednesday



Current mood: accomplished
Category: Sports

~WATER sports, that is...~

Bright colors are flashing by my figure. "What in the....."
Splash!
"Aaaahhh," I run to dodge the purple, green, orange, pink and yellow water bombs!

Only....SADLY, almost as soon as the fun began, it was over.

Hardly soaked, actually, hardly even a dribble flashes in the sun....
My boys and I look around us...All wondering the same thing, "Already? It's over?"

Yes, it is all over with. Sadly, those little balloons apparently don't break when they hit their intended target, rather, they wait patiently to rupture until they have successfully bounced off their target, and have landed on the ground.....Wait for it.....(more anxious this time) WAIT FOR IT..... POW!!! They explode on the grass!

The one guilty of the attack suddenly loses his excitement because, once again, his balloon has failed him.

Fifty, a hundred, Shoot! Ten Thousand balloons later, and yet, only seconds after we started, they are all are gone. And the boys....Welll, the boys are still dry, except for a few drops of H2O on their feet.

Mommy....Wellll, MOMMY is a different story. It seems that before the war had even started, Mommy had already just about drowned in unsuccessful attempts to fill the tiny balloons with water.

On this hot day, I think mommy was actually the lucky one. For only mommy actually cooled down.

Mommy won the war! Not to mention, mommy also was in charge of the hose, which means, the boys lucked out in the end, and are currently drying off in the sun.


(I'm sorry, but no spell check today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home