Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Hey, That Was Easy!"

Current mood: cheerful
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Who has my button???? And you know what? If someone truly did take my button, do you reallllllly think that they would say, "Oh. It was me. I took your button." Of course not! They would never admit that they took my button! never EVER!

I wonder if I had just lost my button--say, in a parking lot, I wonder if found, if that person who found it would actually turn it in...or call me, cuz I would have my number on the back on a sticker sealed 70 times so that it wouldn't EVER fall off. No, I don't think that they would turn it in...if they found my wallet, they'll probably turn that into the police, but not my button.

I wish I had the Easy Button from Staples. What a great concept. I know it's weird, but I truly do find those commercials entertaining. A giggle has been known to escape my smile from time to time during the viewing of their latest commercial, it's true.

Technically, I wonder if I had an easy button, that my blogs would be written for me with just a simple push of the button. (although, it may not be simple to push the button, cuz i've never pushed one, so it might actually be really tough to press down. So then if it's not simple, but tought, then I bet that it was still worth every bit of the effort to push down the tough button). Then if my blog offended someone, then I could blame it on the button, because I doubt that the button would get it right every single time. I'm sure it has flaws too. Oh well.

Hey, I wonder if you can get and Easy Button in purple instead of red? Although, if pushed under papers or under the fridge, purple will be harder to find than red. So, you know, the designers were probably onto something with the color.

I want a button. ;^P

This dream of having an Easy Button with supernatural powers is just that: A Dream. Drat! It'll never happen, will it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home