Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Coffee Smells...

August 23, 2006 - Wednesday



Current mood: awake
Category: Life

So, I just brewed a pot of coffee. Mmmm...Yummy! It smells so good while it brews--the house carries the delightful coffee aroma. I dump some creamer (chocolate-rasberry) into my cup, pour some coffee....take a sip. And now, here I am, on my computer after finishing up my phone call to my insurance company, and realize, that's all I had of my coffee, just a lil' sip.

I love my coffee smell, but I just can't fall in love with the taste. (I used to love it with my choco-rasberry creamer too! Honest!!) So sad. So apparently, I just brewed coffee for the smell. HA! And I'm a barista at Starbucks! What the heck is wrong with me?

I have never experienced a caffeine buzz EVER! Well, only from Excedrin Migraine. **I used to pop a coupla of those before my drives between college and home**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home