Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Super Powers Part 2

August 10, 2006 - Thursday


Current mood: contemplative
Category: Blogging

whoa! this time, I "heard" the rain before I smelled it! Maybe I have a few super hero powers. I should be on that new show called "Heroes." Acutally, no, I shouldn't, cuz then I would have to be famous or something--or they could kill me off early in the season due to having thought I had hero powers, but really, I didn't, so I got killed by an evil villian (cuz he had real super powers, only they were evil:hence, my death) so then people would forget about me anyways, and I wouldn't have to worry about all the crazy press. **Notice I used the word "press" cuz I can't spell poperotzzeeeeie?

Super Spelling Powers? Nope. Not me. (I don't think that super spelling powers could actually ever really be considered as "hero" powers cuz it can't fight off bad guys, really. Although, if put up against an evil villian in a spelling bee,, perhaps it could do some damage to the villian's ego).

Hey! Let go of my ego!

Watch yourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home