Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Showers...Drip...Drop, DripDrop

September 20, 2006 - Wednesday



Current mood: hopeful
Category: Life

Joel 2:23 (New Living Translation)


"23Rejoice, you people of Jerusalem [Bellevue]! Rejoice in the LORD your God! For the rains he sends are an expression of his grace. Once more the autumn rains will come, as well as the rains of spring."

~hehehehe.....I love Bellevue rains!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home