Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Anniversary:

October 4, 2006 - Wednesday



Current mood: cheerful
Category: Life

Holy Cow! This year has gone by so fasssssT!!! I have been a wife AND a mommy for a year! Talk about a blessing, and talk about growing!

This year has been the most wonderful year of my life, and it has also been the most difficult year of my life. God has blessed my marriage with Josh incredibly~~we haven..t had any fights, just some differences in our parenting styles (I have a lot to learn, obviously), but nothing major. And when I mention the difficulties, it is not a complaint, for the difficult things have grown me and are still stretching me. These ..difficult.. things were mainly the new mommy thing. Motherhood is so tough but it is also very rewarding..so I..m told hehehe.

I have been blessed with the calling that God has given me, and yes, at times my knees can get pretty unstable underneath the weight of it all, but God is faithful, my husband is amazing, and I have many wonderful parenting mentors: My parents, Josh..s parents, and those of you at church.

I am so grateful to be Josh..s wife. I love him so much and every day I am amazed with what care, tenderness and passion that he loves me, even when I make mistakes. I can..t believe that anyone could love me so much! God has touched my heart and demonstrated His love for me through Josh and our sons.

Yay for anniversaries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home