Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

~A New Song~

Why does it leave me?
A blink of Your eye,
An hour of my time,
Your presence has left me.

How does this happen?
My mouth forms those words-
Have they lost their meaning?
No. I fear they have left my heart.

I will not lie to You, my Lord!
I long for new words
Filled with life, honesty, and truth
To bless Your ears.

I praise You only!

4-3-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home