Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Monday, March 07, 2005

He Grabbed For Me

It's pretty amazing to think that even as we lose hope, stop dreaming, and face some pretty devastating circumstances in our lives, He is still there.

Even as our dreams cease to exist, His existance still remains. We don't want to put hope in a God that we can't see, right? Even after being a Christian for as long as I have, there are many times that I haven't even wanted to look to God--I was tired of waiting on Him, on someOne who couldn't carry a conversation face to face with me and help me with His devine advice. Shoot, there are many times I longed for Him to just even SHOUT at me, telling what I'm doing wrong--I just needed something to know for sure that He was really listening.

Making a short story--REALLY long (the story was so much shorter in the shower this morning...hmmmm, what happened?) what I'm trying to say is that no matter how much hope we've lost, how many times we've failed to believe in His love, and no matter how many dreams we've feared to explore and ask of Him, He still exists. And I've seen it for my own eyes, not to mention that it has been shown time over time throughout the Bible, that when we have given up in this world, He Will come and find us.

He guarantees it.

I've been waiting for a long time to really know if I've been hearing God's voice or not. He's answered my prayers.

"HOW?" You might ask.

He told somebody else about me, and they couldn't wait to come and tell me what He said. God smiled as I realized that I had been hearing Him all along.

**Okay, time to go--no time for spell check, but between you and I, I really can't spell. Or keep short stories short.
Over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home