Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Thursday, March 03, 2005

A few moments ago-A lifetime ahead

God has already put into play everything we need. He's put together that answer that we have been begging to hear from Him, since the beginning of time. Remember when you asked for clarity? Ya, He's already had that from the first second of our world's existence.

I pray that God would open up our view to a FULL 360' so that we would see God, not neccessaarily in front of us--but ALL around us--to See where we need to go with all of our options in place. We need to chose Him over worldly opportunities.

Please, Lord, perfect me!
Define me in Your precious and unique plan for my life!
Who am I in You? Who do I want to be?
But more importantly, who have You created me to be?

You Are the All Consuming Fire, Lord...Consume my thoughts and my dreams.
Place passions and desires in my heart, sealed with Your Spirit-
Please give me dreams of something that I can truly see is from You.
I'm alone now. And it IS good! Thank You.

Have me!
As much as it may hurt, mold me into Your likeness.
I shutter at those words, and I admit that I am fearful of what those words mean.
Fearful of what I may have to give up.

But You Are my everything--so how is it possible that I will EVER be without?

You smile. That's the whole point of Your unconditional love, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home