Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

~Majesty~

Lord! You have truly been faithful to me!
I love You, my King of kings-
King of my heart-I do not want to disappoint You.

Listen to my words, may I bless You!
You have lifted my spirits, You have
Touched my lips with Your sweet joy.

You love me-and I cannot understand…
For my heart asks, “what have I done?”

I do not understand Your mysterious love,
Lord, I long for insight into Your majesty!
I want to be amazed by You.

At times, this physical barrier truly hardens my heart
Forgive me.

Lord, look down on Your servant!
I am calling, please answer!

Have I not learned from David that YOU are here, with me?
What is wrong with me?
Your name floats in my thoughts and trails after my words.

May I speak with boldness of how great You are!
I NEED to see Your majesty!
My heart has grown with pride at Your great works.

Your miracles, not my own, for I am Your servant.
I am but Your child…
that is a blessing.

Lord, show me Your will, I truly want Your will-not my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home