Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Thursday, December 22, 2005

what's that?



...Why, that's the sound of peace in my head!! Yay! I didn't have a headache yesterday! Praise God....and this morning, I'm off to the Doc's to get perscription headache meds, cuz I desperately need to get rid of pain.

I Can't Wait!

...AND, it's almost Christmas. Merry Christmas to all! My kids are so excited, and they have no idea that they are getting the coolest gift ever! Josh and I are very excited to be spending our first Christmas together! How romantic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home