Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Sunday, August 21, 2005

08-11-05 ~What’s Today? Why, it’s my last day at Old Navy!~

But you know what’s the biggest thing on my mind? The fact that I haven’t had a headache for 4 days! Thank You, God! Sososososososoooo much!
After having headaches and tension day after day, to not have had one for 4 days is simply a miracle from God. I know that God promises healing and does miracles….and as small as a head may seem, to finally not have one, even if for only 4 days, is a HUGE miracle. In the Big Picture, God just keeps doing all kinds of things, and I’m so glad that I haven’t been blinded to them.
THE BIG PICTURE:
God saved a great job at Starbucks for me. Not just any Starbucks, but the one with a piano for me to play, and He saved it for the past three months. He’s put amazing people in my life who love Him and know the real estate biz to help Josh and I find a house to rent—someday to buy. Best of all, God has given me a wonderful husband-to-be and great in-laws who love and trust the Lord! Oh, and two sons~> Justin(9yrs) and Shane(6yrs.).

Note: Josh’s blog entry 8-10-05 joshuaforeman.blogspot.com

Lord, I don’t want to leave Your ordinances and guidance and statutes the second that You meet my needs and I am content. Help me to grow in faith and perseverance! I want to bless You—even on my last day at Old N., on my last 1pm-10pm closing shift with the supervisor who’s never liked me. I want to shine Your Light of grace and love, touching all that are around me, because just like me, You first loved them, and You love with all of Your heart!!
I want to walk in my Father’s footsteps, on the path You have set before me in utter righteousness, doing good things for You! Help me to have peace, to “feel” You Presence and the emotion of overwhelming love for Josh and the boys and provide me with beautiful words that speak blessings, honor and encouragement over my three precious boys. ~Love Ya!


Romans 15:5-6 (New American Standard Bible)

5Now may the (A)God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you (B)to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus,
6so that with one accord you may with one voice glorify (C)the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home