Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Monday, August 01, 2005

~He Called Out A Warning~

My arms can protect My children!
My blood can heal them!
My joy can bring laughter…
~But they can't hear My voice!

I called out their names and they turned to My voice.
Only moments later, they shrugged Me away
In pursuit of the distractions.

Cursed is he who deceives!
For I will crush him under My feet!
I will have revenge on he who torments My children!

They are My beloved! They are worth everything to Me!
They consume My thoughts!
I bind you, liar, to an eternity of hell for hurting them!

How dare you challenge Me!
I created you, and I will destroy you!
How dare you hurt My beloved, My precious creation!
~Revenge is Mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home