Name:
Location: Bellevue, Washington

I was inspired to start a blog by one of my friends...who became my best friend...and then became my husband! I sometimes write poetry and thought that it would look nicer on a blog than scribbled in my notebook. Eh-HEM...And more about me....I love God and try my best to love those around me. It isn't always easy, but hey! God knows, right?

Saturday, August 20, 2005

8-9-05

Lord, I pray that You would fill me with understanding. Please rid me of my “knowledge,” and speak to me through revelation. I don’t want this to be just another reading of the Bible, like most mornings, and after ten minutes, leaving to work, not remembering a single thing.
Lord, I ask that You would give me focus and show me how to truly meditate on Your Word. Thank You for loving me. I’m writing this journal (hopefully I stay with it) to hold captive my thoughts and prayers), really wanting this to help me to meditate on and keep record of what you say to me.
You are so good!

Romans 12:9-13
“Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor, not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in the Spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, DEVOTED TO PRAYER, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home